"Everything in moderation... including moderation."
Julia Child

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reboot

Okay, adjusting to the new work schedule has been more demanding than I thought.

But I've been thinking about this blog and how I want to proceed with this project, so here goes:

  1. I'm giving myself a firm goal.  One year, and I want to be no bigger than a size 22-24 in pants.  I don't know how much weight that's going to mean I need to lose, but it's going to be significant.
  2. And while my ultimate goal isn't a target weight loss number, I'm going to set a short-term goal of losing 10% of my body weight in 3 months.
  3. I'm going to post my weekly weight check-ins here on Saturdays.
  4. I'm going to go to the gym Saturday and Sunday mornings (because I finally have normal weekends again!) and twice during the week on whatever nights work best for me.  Ideally, that would be Tuesday & Thursday to kind of space out the workouts.
At the end of the year, I'm going to post a "Before" and "After" picture of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment